- Recording of Communications
To improve our services and protect the interests of our Players, all telephone calls
are recorded for security purposes.
- Collection of Personal Details
Details that may be collected and held for processing include:
- Information that identifies you, such as your name, address, date of birth and gender;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number
- Processing of Personal Details
Any personal data received in regards to an account holder and/or registrant is:
- Processed in accordance with the rights of the Account Holder concerned
- Obtained only for a specific and lawful purpose
- Kept in a secure manner
- Is utilised for marketing purposes based on the opt-out principle
- Disclosure of Information
- Vegas 7 Casino will instruct and authorize the credit financial institution by which an Account Holder's account is held to disclose any information as may be requested by any Governing Authority in respect of an Account Holder's account.
- Vegas 7 Casino will disclose personal data when ordered to do so by any Governing Authority and/or under any legal provision contained in the Governing Law. For fraud detection and control purposes the Player agrees that Vegas 7 Casino has the right to transfer your personal data to third parties, including so-called AVS service providers and other partners.
- Furthermore, Vegas 7 Casino reserves the right to disclose personal data to relevant recipients where Vegas 7 Casino has reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities that involve the Player's Casino Account.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing Materials
Vegas 7 Casino reserves the right to process personal data for CRM purposes. Players can choose not to receive marketing/promotional material at registration and / or unsubscribe from promotional material sent electronically.
- Correction of Incorrect Account Information
The Account Holder has the right to access the Account Holder's own personal data and/or has the right to correct and/or erase wrong and/or inappropriate data.
- Cookies / ActiveX
Vegas 7 Casino website works by using cookies and Active X components for (but is not limited to) the following purposes:
- To identify the Account Holder's preferred language so it is automatically selected when the Account Holder returns to Vegas 7 Casino;
- For analysis of the Vegas 7 Casino website traffic so as to allow us to make suitable improvements.
- The operation of the games (such as the flash casino)
- Vegas 7 Casino guarantees:
- Not to sell, give away, or otherwise communicate your personal or corporate information to any other persons or companies.
- To use your personal data to provide you with information or materials only if you requested it.
The Vegas Rewards Program does not endorse spam. Only registered real or guest players that have chosen to click on the "Opt In" button on campaigns or who have entered
their email address on a giveaway competition are placed on our email lists.
If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list please click here: http://www.vegasrewardsprogram.com/main/unsub.asp
A Note To International Users: Please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to, processed and stored in overseas locations. The data protection laws may differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the respective countries. By using our services or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in overseas locations.